Automation Tool Error: Solution
If you have a problem with your AutomationTool or with packaging your project for Android this might be your solution.
1. Uninstall tadp-2.0r8-windows if you installed it(The uninstall .exe is in this directory: C:\NVPACK)
2. Download the newest Tegra Android Development Pack from here: https://developer.nvidia.com/tegra-android-development-pack You have to crate an account but it is for free.
3. Close all Unreal Engine related programs(Editor,Launcher etc..)
4. Install the Tegra Android Development Pack (I installed the complete pack not the express. I dont know if this matters)
5. Restart your Computer
FINISHED You could now be possible to succcesfully package your Projects.
If you get this error: Could not create Java virtual machine, while installing the Tegra Android Development Pack follow these steps:
1. Go to your system settings
2. Go to advanced System settings
3. Click on advanced and then on environment variable
4. Create a new variable Name: _JAVA_OPTIONS Value:-Xmx512m
5. Click on ok on every window. Now everything should work.
asked Sep 21 '14 at 04:39 PM in Packaging & Deployment
As of 4.9, Unreal has switched to using AndroidWorks R1, which can be found in the Binaries/Extra folder of the engine. This new version should be used instead of the Tegra Android Development Pack :D
answered Sep 10 '15 at 08:53 AM
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here