Packaging for Android doesn't work
I wanted to package a project for Android but everytime I try to do so, it seems as if it has worked, but when I look into the folder I set up, there is always only a version for WIN64 in it.
Am I doing something wrong, or is this a known bug?
asked Mar 21 '14 at 09:47 PM in Packaging & Deployment
I figured out how to solve it.
I had the android sdk installed manually. That gave me the ability to launch games on my device from the editor so I figured it worked. (did everything the wiki said)
Seems like it's not enough though. I got rid of all these things and then installed the Nvidia Tegra Dev platform, which installs the Android SDK, Java and a few more things. Now I can package the game just fine.
If you wanna try it yourself, you can find the nvidia setup in your unreal engine folder: Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.0\Engine\Extras\Android\tadp-2.0r8-windows.exe
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here