x

Search in
Sort by:

Question Status:

Search help

  • Simple searches use one or more words. Separate the words with spaces (cat dog) to search cat,dog or both. Separate the words with plus signs (cat +dog) to search for items that may contain cat but must contain dog.
  • You can further refine your search on the search results page, where you can search by keywords, author, topic. These can be combined with each other. Examples
    • cat dog --matches anything with cat,dog or both
    • cat +dog --searches for cat +dog where dog is a mandatory term
    • cat -dog -- searches for cat excluding any result containing dog
    • [cats] —will restrict your search to results with topic named "cats"
    • [cats] [dogs] —will restrict your search to results with both topics, "cats", and "dogs"

Office Holiday

Epic Games' offices will be on holiday from June 22nd to July 7th. During this period support will be limited. Our offices will reopen on Monday, July 8th. 

[Closed] Crash after launching project

Hi there,

today I did some work on my multiplayer project. Everything went down perfectly, and after some hours I was quite convinced by the progress I've made. I just put 3 or 4 hours work into it so I didn't launch it while trying to get things to work. Now after I've implemented the stuff I wanted, the game crashes when launched. I feel like this could have anything to do with the new "user structure" I've implemented since an old project had kinda the same issue. I looked through the log files and they said:

 [2015.03.10-17.14.11:371][874]CookResults:Warning: Warning Package /Game/TWeapons/WeaponCollection supposed to be fully loaded but isn't. RF_WasLoaded is set
 [2015.03.10-17.14.11:374][874]LogCook:Warning: Package /Game/TWeapons/WeaponCollection supposed to be fully loaded but isn't. RF_WasLoaded is set

"WeaponCollection" is said new structure. It contains

  • An Enum (weapoType)

  • A boolean (whether the weapon has been collected)

  • An actual reference on a spawned instance of my weapon-blueprint (to make the player un/hide this specific instance)

and I use it as an array in the character blueprint to handle the weapons. I can't break the results from it in a for each loop now anymore - when i created it this wasn't an issue? Could it have anything to do with it? Since I worked some hours non-stop I'm not able to tell which is the actual problem causer here. :( Everything works fine in PIE tho. I hope you could provide some help for me :-)

I attached the log of the failed launching.

~Theo

P.S: I checked my blueprint code and the new structe seems to be a bit buggy now (Screenshot). This wasn't the case when I first created it.

LOG alt text

Edit:

I tried to save the structure (just in case that would do anything lol) and got this message:

     The asset '/Game/TWeapons/WeaponCollection' (WeaponCollection.uasset) cannot be saved as the package is locked because you are in play on PC mode.
     
     Cancel: Stop saving all assets and return to the editor.
     Retry: Attempt to save the asset again.
     Continue: Skip saving this asset only.

However I'm not "playing" (neither PIE nor standalone, etc) the game. Perhaps that's useful. alt text

Product Version: Not Selected
Tags:
screen.png (426.7 kB)
screen2.png (193.2 kB)
testoramus4.log (8.2 kB)
more ▼

asked Mar 10 '15 at 05:30 PM in Packaging & Deployment

avatar image

Theololz
98 12 15 22

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left
Viewable by all users

The question has been closed Mar 24 '16 at 03:14 PM by Samantha Sutton for the following reason:

Issue is now outdated. If you are still experiencing this issue, please make a new post for assistance. Thanks!


0 answers: sort voted first

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Answers to this question