x

Search in
Sort by:

Question Status:

Search help

  • Simple searches use one or more words. Separate the words with spaces (cat dog) to search cat,dog or both. Separate the words with plus signs (cat +dog) to search for items that may contain cat but must contain dog.
  • You can further refine your search on the search results page, where you can search by keywords, author, topic. These can be combined with each other. Examples
    • cat dog --matches anything with cat,dog or both
    • cat +dog --searches for cat +dog where dog is a mandatory term
    • cat -dog -- searches for cat excluding any result containing dog
    • [cats] —will restrict your search to results with topic named "cats"
    • [cats] [dogs] —will restrict your search to results with both topics, "cats", and "dogs"

[Closed] Crash after launching project

Hi there,

today I did some work on my multiplayer project. Everything went down perfectly, and after some hours I was quite convinced by the progress I've made. I just put 3 or 4 hours work into it so I didn't launch it while trying to get things to work. Now after I've implemented the stuff I wanted, the game crashes when launched. I feel like this could have anything to do with the new "user structure" I've implemented since an old project had kinda the same issue. I looked through the log files and they said:

 [2015.03.10-17.14.11:371][874]CookResults:Warning: Warning Package /Game/TWeapons/WeaponCollection supposed to be fully loaded but isn't. RF_WasLoaded is set
 [2015.03.10-17.14.11:374][874]LogCook:Warning: Package /Game/TWeapons/WeaponCollection supposed to be fully loaded but isn't. RF_WasLoaded is set

"WeaponCollection" is said new structure. It contains

  • An Enum (weapoType)

  • A boolean (whether the weapon has been collected)

  • An actual reference on a spawned instance of my weapon-blueprint (to make the player un/hide this specific instance)

and I use it as an array in the character blueprint to handle the weapons. I can't break the results from it in a for each loop now anymore - when i created it this wasn't an issue? Could it have anything to do with it? Since I worked some hours non-stop I'm not able to tell which is the actual problem causer here. :( Everything works fine in PIE tho. I hope you could provide some help for me :-)

I attached the log of the failed launching.

~Theo

P.S: I checked my blueprint code and the new structe seems to be a bit buggy now (Screenshot). This wasn't the case when I first created it.

LOG alt text

Edit:

I tried to save the structure (just in case that would do anything lol) and got this message:

     The asset '/Game/TWeapons/WeaponCollection' (WeaponCollection.uasset) cannot be saved as the package is locked because you are in play on PC mode.
     
     Cancel: Stop saving all assets and return to the editor.
     Retry: Attempt to save the asset again.
     Continue: Skip saving this asset only.

However I'm not "playing" (neither PIE nor standalone, etc) the game. Perhaps that's useful. alt text

Product Version: Not Selected
Tags:
screen.png (426.7 kB)
screen2.png (193.2 kB)
testoramus4.log (8.2 kB)
more ▼

asked Mar 10 '15 at 05:30 PM in Packaging & Deployment

avatar image

Theololz
98 12 15 22

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left
Viewable by all users

The question has been closed Mar 24 '16 at 03:14 PM by Samantha Sutton for the following reason:

Issue is now outdated. If you are still experiencing this issue, please make a new post for assistance. Thanks!


0 answers: sort voted first

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Answers to this question