Game Module could not be found
I noticed this question has been asked before but there was no solution mentioned so I am putting it out here again.
I am on Mac OSX 10.9. i7 2.6Ghz 16GB RAM.
Following are the repro steps. Repro rate is 100%.
I tried above steps 3 or 4 times before giving up. I also tried right-clicking on the .uproject and selecting 'Generate XCode Files', then recompiling still no success.
Please let me know what I am missing. Cant do a thing right now.
So after creating millions of projects and trying various combinations I finally figured out the problem.
In XCode, chose ($ProjectName)Editor -> My Mac as your compile target and then Product -> Build For -> Profiling. This worked for me and I am able to open the project in in the editor. Compiling for any other configuration seems to produce "Game Module not found" error as mentioned above.
May be it was documented somewhere but I couldn't find it. At least its working now :)
answered Apr 05 '14 at 01:48 PM
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here