Android Packaging is not working
Hello I tried to build my Project using the Engine in Version 4.8.1. I already searched for this Issue, and people say that u need to create a Keystore file or update the Android SDK - i tried both and none did fixed this issue - then i tried using the Enviroment Variable _JAVA_OPTIONS setting it's Memory to 512Mb and setted it up to 2Gb but it also doesn't helped. Then i thought it may be a problem with Java version 8, so i installed JRE 7. but this also did not help. I have no more Ideas what i could try to solve this problem.
May someone here knows how to fix it.
down below i have a couple of lines from my output log - you can see much more on http://pastebin.com/e9kJxiY1
I Solved this issue by reinstalling the JDK (Now using Version 8 Upadate 20) - also i reinstalled the whole NVPACK as said above. Then i set all the Enviroment variables (or checked them) and i also setted all the paths in the Project Settings in point "Android SDK". This worked fine for me.
If my answer doesn't help go here: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/234817/packaging-problem.html
answered Jul 12 '15 at 09:55 AM
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here