What parent classes should I use?
I am trying to figure out what Parent classes I should use now that I am switching everything over to C++ for the following classes:
1) Word - all rules related to game, settings, stats, etc... Also contains a single level that has homes, shops and multiple Maze entrances... Might split that up.
2) Maze - an entire dungeon made up of multiple levels
3) Level - a single level made up of segments
4) Segment - piece of a level made up of 1 or more tiles
5) Tile (base in C++, derived as blueprint) - Pre generated piece of Maze that could be used 1 or more times in a level.
Mazes will be generated similar to how they are done in Diablo... The game itself is nothing like it. Any ideas on class structure would be appreciated... Any suggestions on improving the existing tree would also be welcome.
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here