x

Search in
Sort by:

Question Status:

Search help

  • Simple searches use one or more words. Separate the words with spaces (cat dog) to search cat,dog or both. Separate the words with plus signs (cat +dog) to search for items that may contain cat but must contain dog.
  • You can further refine your search on the search results page, where you can search by keywords, author, topic. These can be combined with each other. Examples
    • cat dog --matches anything with cat,dog or both
    • cat +dog --searches for cat +dog where dog is a mandatory term
    • cat -dog -- searches for cat excluding any result containing dog
    • [cats] —will restrict your search to results with topic named "cats"
    • [cats] [dogs] —will restrict your search to results with both topics, "cats", and "dogs"

CrashOnAssert (3)

Hi,

I dont understand the error. This is the second time this error occur. The first time it was after creating a class deriving from Actor. While i get not over this error i've recreate the project from scratch (the same way/code as before) and the error was gone. Now i've created a new class deriving from CameraComponent. I've tried to regenerate visual studio project files, removed the class and recreated it, clean recompile but nothing of this worked.

I assume it has something to do with the generated header, in visual studio it is underlined red and the mouseover-popup says "source cannot be opened". But i have no idea how to fix it, please help.

 #pragma once
 
 #include "Camera/CameraComponent.h"
 #include "RPGCameraComponent.generated.h"
 
 
 
 UCLASS ( meta = (BlueprintSpawnableComponent) )
 class RPG_API URPGCameraComponent : public UCameraComponent
 {
     GENERATED_BODY ()
 
 public:
 
     UPROPERTY ( EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadWrite, Category = "CameraProperties" )
         float CameraPitch;
 
     UPROPERTY ( EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadWrite, Category = "CameraProperties" )
         float CameraDistance;
 
     virtual void GetCameraView ( float DeltaTime, FMinimalViewInfo& DesiredView ) override;
 
 };


Compiler output:

 1>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: UE4, Konfiguration: BuiltWithUnrealBuildTool Win32 ------
 2>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: RPG, Konfiguration: Development_Editor x64 ------
 2>  Creating makefile for RPGEditor (no existing makefile)
 2>  Performing full C++ include scan (no include cache file)
 2>  Parsing headers for RPGEditor
 2>    Running UnrealHeaderTool "C:\Users\Steffen\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPG\RPG.uproject" "C:\Users\Steffen\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPG\Intermediate\Build\Win64\RPGEditor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -rocket -installed
 2>  C:/Users/Steffen/Documents/Unreal Projects/RPG/Source/RPG/RPGCameraComponent.h(11) : LogWindows:Error: Windows GetLastError: Der Vorgang wurde erfolgreich beendet. (0)
 2>  C:/Users/Steffen/Documents/Unreal Projects/RPG/Source/RPG/RPGCameraComponent.h(11) : LogWindows:Error: === Critical error: ===
 2>  Assertion failed: FoundClass [File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.10\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealHeaderTool\Private\HeaderParser.cpp] [Line: 4410]
 2>Error : Failed to generate code for RPGEditor - error code: CrashOrAssert (3)
 2>  UnrealHeaderTool failed for target 'RPGEditor' (platform: Win64, module info: C:\Users\Steffen\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPG\Intermediate\Build\Win64\RPGEditor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest).
 2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(37,5): error MSB3073: Der Befehl ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" RPGEditor Win64 Development "C:\Users\Steffen\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPG\RPG.uproject" -rocket -waitmutex" wurde mit dem Code -1 beendet.
 ========== Erstellen: 1 erfolgreich, 1 fehlerhaft, 0 aktuell, 0 übersprungen ==========
 


Thanks

Product Version: UE 4.10
Tags:
more ▼

asked Feb 23 '16 at 06:15 PM in C++ Programming

avatar image

Aedificator
1 1

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left
Viewable by all users

1 answer: sort voted first

[SOLVED] Hi, after i've changed "UCLASS ( meta = (BlueprintSpawnableComponent) )" to "UCLASS(meta = (BlueprintSpawnableComponent))" [remove spaces] it compiles.

more ▼

answered Feb 25 '16 at 09:10 PM

avatar image

Aedificator
1 1

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left
Viewable by all users
Your answer
toggle preview:

Up to 5 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 5.2 MB each and 5.2 MB total.

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Answers to this question