[UE 4.11] Editor crashes after changing an instance of a Blueprint
In the 4.10.2 I had a Blueprint with a simple scene component + 7 static meshes component (no scripts). I had instances of this BP on the scene. For some of those instances I duplicated up to 3 times static meshes component with no problems except with the translation / scaling / rotation / world and local space tool (particularly the scaling : X scaling scale Y or Z axis, etc).
I moved to 4.11 with no problems except one :
1) For one of this BP instance :
2) Duplicate one static mesh component => Record => It works.
3) Duplicate one more SM => Record => UE4 crashes.
4) Sometimes I had to delete the instance => UE4 crashes.
5) Solution : delete the BP (force delete) => UE4 doesn't crash and instance is deleted.
Temporary solution: Add 3 or more SM in the BP classes => Makes instance => Select a SM component and make it disappear if I don't need it (by details => SM section => choose clear the SM
It's not pretty but it works, I would prefer to delete it directly but it's not possible).
I have some additional questions.
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here