Some questions regarding distribution on PC platform.
I'm very close to submitting PC version of my game's demo. I already distributed this demo for android platform, where the process of submission was quite obvious. In case of distributing for PC platform some things are not obvious, so I have questions (please note, that I'm planning to submit PC version on Amazon first, which doesn't require anything like "Greenlight"):
(1) Can I just use NSIS and make installer for the demo based on zip file?
(2) Should I create an uninstaller, and if so, then how exactly?
(3) Is there any specific way to get exact minimum system requirements for my game, or may I just use some approximate data?
(4) What are Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win32 and Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64 files? Should I include them into the distribution?
(5) Is it required to have both 32 and 64 bit variants of my game in installer pack and give user an opportuniny to choose which one he wants to install?
(6) User can read EULA in game, so sould I add EULA into installer as well?
(7) Should I inform Epic Games about demo release on PC when I already informed them about the demo release on Android?
I asked the rest of the questions in other section. Thanks again for answering the last two questions, they were among the most important :)
answered Nov 14 '16 at 12:31 PM
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here