Search in
Sort by:

Question Status:

Search help

  • Simple searches use one or more words. Separate the words with spaces (cat dog) to search cat,dog or both. Separate the words with plus signs (cat +dog) to search for items that may contain cat but must contain dog.
  • You can further refine your search on the search results page, where you can search by keywords, author, topic. These can be combined with each other. Examples
    • cat dog --matches anything with cat,dog or both
    • cat +dog --searches for cat +dog where dog is a mandatory term
    • cat -dog -- searches for cat excluding any result containing dog
    • [cats] —will restrict your search to results with topic named "cats"
    • [cats] [dogs] —will restrict your search to results with both topics, "cats", and "dogs"

Amusement ride licensing

EULA Section 5-9 read: Revenue from interactive amusement park rides which use the Licensed Technology.

The way I interpret this is that the revenue from the operation of the ride is royalty free, What about the selling of the amusement ride to multiples operators?

If there is royalties to be paid, does it applies to the whole selling price knowing that the Unreal component is a very small fraction of the whole system?

Product Version: UE 4.14
more ▼

asked Jan 09 '17 at 08:04 PM in Legal & Licensing

avatar image

1 1

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left

1 answer: sort voted first

All revenue from amusement park rides is royalty free - including revenue at the park or revenue from selling to a park. This answer assumes that the rides are not made for in-home consumption.

more ▼

answered Jan 09 '17 at 09:09 PM

avatar image

atypic STAFF
7k 132 11 204

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left
Your answer
toggle preview:

Up to 5 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 5.2 MB each and 5.2 MB total.

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Answers to this question