Failed to produce item: *.exe
Hello there! I am trying to package and make standalone build of my game just to make sure, that I am doing everything right before I dug too deep. And I stumbled upon this packaging error. I've been searching for a solution all over AnswerHub and forums to solve this one, but no luck yet, so at the end of a day I decided to start this topic.
I am attaching log file to this question.
I have a c++ third person template project, with multiple blueprints based on created c++ classes. I do not use any third party plugins, although I use a tinyXML2 - c++ class designed to parse XML files.
What I have done sofar:
Honestly do not know what else can I do.
My first and foremost suspect is tinyXML2, but I have no idea what could be wrong with it, especially considering it builds and works fine in editor. I read that I can try making a static library out of tinyXML2, wrap it in module and somehow add it to dependencies of my project. But I doubt it would change anything, not to say that I don't know how to do it.
Engine version I'm using is 4.13.2.
asked Feb 08 '17 at 03:09 PM in Packaging & Deployment
Ok, finally I have solved this one. First of all, the case was that for tinyXML2 to work I needed to include
The other error I had with cooking was because of I tried to attach actors in constructor with wrong attachment transform property, which always should be
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here