Help to set vatiable from cast
Hello I have a trouble with sending (set) variable in one bp to another.
The idea is to send veriable from one to two bp in runtime
No errors, and don't works ((( Print string return runtime value of BP_One
default starter in fps mode http://i.imgur.com/QTmVAHl.png
cube bp http://i.imgur.com/CrY5fX5.png
character bp http://i.imgur.com/J3Jcovg.png
Same idea - to translate value from bp_cube to UMG, no errors, don't works
Please help to solve
asked May 05 '17 at 02:07 PM in Blueprint Scripting
In this cases you dont need a cast event becouse you need use a reference to manipulate the variables
1) Make BP_one and BP_two
2) In BP_one make your variable, compile, make it editable by clicking the eye and set a value
3) In BP_Two make a variable of type BP_one reference and make it pubblic becouse you need to set reference after.
4) To test in begin play set the variable made in BP_one using the reference
5) Compile and save
6) Place both BP in scene and select the BP_Two
7) Now you need to give to BP_Two know to what BP_one in your game it must refer to make changes. To do this select in viewport your BP_Two and on Default value you found your variable you set before for BP_one reference. Click to None and coise BP-one in the list you need to interract with.
8) Now play and you see that the value is changed in BP_one
Hello All I found a solution! I did all right, but i need add a Delay to cast event! That's it)
answered May 19 '17 at 04:59 PM
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here