Videos not showing in android at all (Black Screen)
OK , so I wanted to run a h.264 mp4 sample video res (1920x1080) on android (Samsung galaxy s4) , it works fine on pc , but when running it on my device it shows a black screen and I can hear the video sound and after the video ends the app closes ?? so Iam going to show you the steps I made to make the project hoping that whoever read this can figure out my mistake and help me.
The steps I did:-
1) I created a new blank project with no starter contents and scalable for 2d and for mobile phones.
2) I created a new empty level and then I created new folder inside the content and named it movies and put my video in it.
3) I create a media source and browse my sample mp4 videos that is inside the Movies folder.
4) I create a media player and test my sample video in it to test that it works fine.
5) Also here is my media texture just in case you wanted to see it.
6) After that I right click on the texture and create the material and since iam using it on an empty level I set the shading model to unlit and in the mobile section I unchecked light map and checked the full precision and connected the texture to the emissive color.
asked May 07 '17 at 06:54 PM in Blueprint Scripting
The problem is the widget. Try to apply the material to a cube or a mesh and it should work on android. Here is the link to my similar question: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/837237/view.html .
And I did not changed the material settings, so I don't know whether it works with your material settings.
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here