Search in
Sort by:

Question Status:

Search help

  • Simple searches use one or more words. Separate the words with spaces (cat dog) to search cat,dog or both. Separate the words with plus signs (cat +dog) to search for items that may contain cat but must contain dog.
  • You can further refine your search on the search results page, where you can search by keywords, author, topic. These can be combined with each other. Examples
    • cat dog --matches anything with cat,dog or both
    • cat +dog --searches for cat +dog where dog is a mandatory term
    • cat -dog -- searches for cat excluding any result containing dog
    • [cats] —will restrict your search to results with topic named "cats"
    • [cats] [dogs] —will restrict your search to results with both topics, "cats", and "dogs"

4.15 HTML5 Run/Packaging Issue


I'm having issues trying to run one of my projects in HTML exported from 4.15, I have scoured the internet over and over but cannot find a solution. Just to give some background facts first:

  • I have packaged 1 other game which is a little larger/same size of this project to HTML5 and it runs fine on the web helper and my website

  • I have put my memory usage to 1024 in the project settings, I have also tried setting it to 300, 512, 2048, 4096 but no change

  • I have set up all my browsers (all 64 bit, and Firefox nightly) in the HTML5 SDK section

  • Also does not work on 4.14(which i packaged my first game to HTML)

  • May be project specific related, my project uses the First Person template but mostly my own stuff for example custom font, music, 3d meshes

  • I have tried disabling all plugins to no avail (the game did have google analytics plugin enabled but i have deleted all the content+disabled that to no effect)

  • Seems to package to HTML atleast 10 times slower than my first project that I exported, first project is third person with several skeletal meshes

  • I have downloaded every module for the engine i.e html5, android etc

When I try to run it in any 64 browser it comes up with this:

Starting downloads Starting download Utility.js Starting download IsolationComplex.data.js Starting download IsolationComplex-HTML5-Shipping.js Utility.js downloaded IsolationComplex.data.js downloaded IsolationComplex-HTML5-Shipping.js downloaded starting download IsolationComplex.data [Packaged data] all downloads complete IsolationComplex.data downloaded Running... LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.15+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\LaunchEngineLoop.cpp] [Line: 439] Non-agnostic games on cooked platforms require a uproject file be specified. 82 downloading symbols file symbols file downloaded, demangling.. callstack ready ..

(Isolation Complex being the name of my game) I hope someone can help me as this is very frustrating. Questions I am asking myself are: is it related to my custom font? is it related to materials? is it related to my first person template? etc. Can provide any other details. My project is in Blueprint btw.


Image here: alt text

Product Version: UE 4.15
capture.jpg (70.1 kB)
more ▼

asked May 23 '17 at 07:32 PM in Packaging & Deployment

avatar image

19 10 16 16

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left
Viewable by all users

1 answer: sort voted first

Solved: I exported with the new 4.16 and it works flawlessly!

more ▼

answered May 25 '17 at 01:20 AM

avatar image

19 10 16 16

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left
Viewable by all users
Your answer
toggle preview:

Up to 5 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 5.2 MB each and 5.2 MB total.

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Answers to this question