Character Not Moving?
Hi guys, I'm trying to give my character the ability to move using the virtual joysticks. The left one allowing the character forwards, backwards, left, and right. While the right simply allows the character to rotate and the camera being still viewing through a top down position. But for some reason I can't seem to get it working.
I've also created a zip with my project in on the odd chance someone wants to take a look at where i'm going wrong: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88dKYvqd3wOQ0V4QW56b2JET1E/view?usp=sharing
These are the steps I took:
1) Began by using the 3rd person template set up for mobile.
2) Set up the input settings.
3) Deleted the follow camera and boom, then created a new camera with a spring arm.
4) Set the spring arm length to 700 and the rotation to 0,-90,0.
5) In the character movement I unchecked the Orient Rotation to Movement.
6) Cleared the old blueprints and set up the new blueprints.
EDIT 1: Tried multiplying the axis by 10 and 100 neither worked:
EDIT 2: I've now tested with keyboard inputs but still no results:
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here