[BUG report] Sequencer "load level" doesnt work on Built but works in Editor
Hi people I am experiencing weird problem
1) I have blueprint with a bool variable "loadlevel?" I placed it inside my level where my seqeuncer is playing.
on each event tick this blueprint checks if bool is active or not, if the bool is active it loads a "map"
2) this blueprint is triggered by sequencer on a spesific time
3) if this blueprint is triggered by sequencer, my map is immediately loaded. there is no problem on editor
4) but; it doesnt work on built.
5) my "set as default" or "reset default" buttons doesnt work, they are not clickable in project settings.
6) my default map settings are correct
7) my maps are in content/maps folder
8) after 2 minutes of black screen it loads again the same map.
What can I do?
Thanks for your help.
asked Jun 30 '17 at 01:57 PM in Bug Reports
Ok, I understand the problem, its not BUG, I need to add additional maps from Edit->Project Settings->Packaging and add the maps to the List of maps to include in a packaged build section. Its solved
answered Jun 30 '17 at 02:17 PM
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here