Killz and Pain Causing Volume don't work with Twin Stick Template
Hey all, I'm using 4.15.3 at the moment. Can someone clarify for me why the KillZ Volume and Pain-Causing Volume do not work by default with the Twin Stick Shooter template? The KillZ Volume does not kill the player's ship pawn, and the AnyDamage event doesn't fire at all either when the ship is in a pain-causing volume.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new Twin Stick Shooter template project
2) Put a KillZ Volume in front of the player
3) Play the game and note how you can move right through the Kill Z without dying
4) Put a Pain-Causing Volume in front of the player
5) Open the Twin Stick Pawn blueprint, grab the Any Damage event, and run a print string off of it
6) Play the game and note how no printed string appears when you enter or remain in the Pain-Causing Volume
I've looked around for answers and changed some settings and nothing I've done so far makes them work. What am I missing here?
asked Aug 22 '17 at 04:22 PM in Using UE4
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here