x

Search in
Sort by:

Question Status:

Search help

  • Simple searches use one or more words. Separate the words with spaces (cat dog) to search cat,dog or both. Separate the words with plus signs (cat +dog) to search for items that may contain cat but must contain dog.
  • You can further refine your search on the search results page, where you can search by keywords, author, topic. These can be combined with each other. Examples
    • cat dog --matches anything with cat,dog or both
    • cat +dog --searches for cat +dog where dog is a mandatory term
    • cat -dog -- searches for cat excluding any result containing dog
    • [cats] —will restrict your search to results with topic named "cats"
    • [cats] [dogs] —will restrict your search to results with both topics, "cats", and "dogs"

Slow download speed

I have a 1.1MB/s download and i don't get why the launcher uses 600kB/s and i clearly see on my Cfos Traffic snapping software that the launcher is using 1.1MB of my download bandwith, but in the launcher is clearly using 60% of that. where the other 40% is being used? the time that takes to download corresponds to what the launcher saids but also my Cfos software shows the correct values, i'm start to thinking that something on the download service is loosing data packets.

Product Version: Epic Games Launcher
Tags:
more ▼

asked Sep 29 '17 at 10:13 PM in Installation & Setup

avatar image

Dark.Neko.Master
1

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left
Viewable by all users

0 answers: sort voted first
Be the first one to answer this question
toggle preview:

Up to 5 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 5.2 MB each and 5.2 MB total.

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Answers to this question