Physics Constraint "Disable Collision" not working in sublevels
1) Create a blueprint actor with two static meshes connected by a physics constraint.
2) Make the static meshes overlap.
3) Disable Collision on the physics constraint (should stop the two meshes colliding with each other).
4) Drop the actor into a persistent level and observe desired behaviour.
5) Move the actor into a sub-level and the meshes now collide.
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here