Why Light Maps missing after the Packaging.?
Hi there i have a peculiar problem with the light maps missing some times all of a sudden in the scene and it becomes flat and preview text appears on the mesh. And its very annoying i am not able o find what might be the reason for loosing this light maps ???
And some times the light maps are missing after the packaging finished when i open the final build its flat no light maps.... ??
Can any one help me out to trace the problem.
asked May 12 '18 at 07:13 AM in VR
Hi, if you haven't found a fix to your issue yet here are a few steps I recommend:
- Delete all old light-map data
- Shut down project and Epic Games Launcher
- Open Swarm Agent and Clean and Validate ( C:/....4.19/engine/binaries/dotNet.SwarmAgent.exe)
- Go to App Data and delete all contents of Unreal Engine (C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UnrealEngine)
- Create a new project
- Open old project and migrate all assets across
- Open up new project, set up project as it was before (should only be project settings, plugins etc)
- Build lights
- Save lighting data
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here