x

Search in
Sort by:

Question Status:

Search help

  • Simple searches use one or more words. Separate the words with spaces (cat dog) to search cat,dog or both. Separate the words with plus signs (cat +dog) to search for items that may contain cat but must contain dog.
  • You can further refine your search on the search results page, where you can search by keywords, author, topic. These can be combined with each other. Examples
    • cat dog --matches anything with cat,dog or both
    • cat +dog --searches for cat +dog where dog is a mandatory term
    • cat -dog -- searches for cat excluding any result containing dog
    • [cats] —will restrict your search to results with topic named "cats"
    • [cats] [dogs] —will restrict your search to results with both topics, "cats", and "dogs"

C1083 Plug In Package "UnrealNetwork.h"

Hello there,

I'm not able to package one of my c++ Plug in since it always give me this fatal error:

ProcessResult.StdOut: [1/6] PCLaunch.rc ProcessResult.StdOut: [2/6] Module.AdvancedRPGSystem.cpp ProcessResult.StdOut: [3/6] Module.AdvancedRPGSystem.gen.cpp ProcessResult.StdOut: [4/6] ARSStatisticsComponent.cpp ProcessResult.StdOut: C:\Users\Pasqu\Desktop\Packaged\AdvancedRPGSystem\AdvancedRPGSystem\HostProject\Plugins\AdvancedRPGSystem\Source\AdvancedRPGSystem\Private\ARSStatisticsComponent.cpp(12): fatal error C1083: Non è possibile aprire il file inclusione: 'UnrealNetwork.h': No such file or directory ProcessResult.StdOut: ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: C:\Users\Pasqu\Desktop\Packaged\AdvancedRPGSystem\AdvancedRPGSystem\HostProject\Plugins\AdvancedRPGSystem\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-AdvancedRPGSystem.pdb

My actual build.cs actually is:

PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange( new string[] { "Core", "CoreUObject", "Engine", "Slate", "SlateCore", "UMG", "GameplayTags" , "Networking" // ... add other public dependencies that you statically link with here ... } );

     PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
         new string[]
         {
             "CoreUObject",
             "Engine",
             "Slate",
             "SlateCore",
             "UMG",
            "GameplayTags" ,
            "Networking"
             // ... add private dependencies that you statically link with here ...    
         }
         );


Is UnrealNetwork.h part of the default engine? Waht am I missing?

Product Version: UE 4.21
Tags:
more ▼

asked Feb 11 '19 at 02:58 PM in Packaging & Deployment

avatar image

Pakyman
1 1 2

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left

3 answers: sort voted first

Try to add OnlineSubsystem to your private dependencies. Also why are you adding everything to public AND private dependencies?

more ▼

answered Feb 11 '19 at 03:14 PM

avatar image

SenseiHaketon
181 4 4 7

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left

Hi, I was just trying all the possible combinations.

Sadly it did not worked, awarning appeared saying that the plug in referenes OnineSubsystem plug in, but it is not included, so I just added

"Plugins": [ { "Name": "OnlineSubsystem", "Enabled": true },

in the .uplugin files, but then it stopped the packaging even before, because it says that the plug in is missing (???).

I'll try again this evening again

more ▼

answered Feb 12 '19 at 08:10 PM

avatar image

Pakyman
1 1 2

avatar image Pakyman 3 days ago

Hi, I was just trying all the possible combinations.

Sadly it did not worked, awarning appeared saying that the plug in referenes OnineSubsystem plug in, but it is not included, so I just added

"Plugins": [ { "Name": "OnlineSubsystem", "Enabled": true },

in the .uplugin files, but then it stopped the packaging even before, because it says that the plug in is missing (???).

I'll try again this evening again

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left

Did you try to include "Net/UnrealNetwork.h" and not just "UnrealNetwork.h"? Because the latter is not supposed to work, whereas the former is.

more ▼

answered Feb 12 '19 at 08:24 PM

avatar image

LNaej
96 2 6 10

avatar image Pakyman 3 days ago

It seems crazy but it seems to work. Actually I was using Visual assist for automatic include and is the first time I get this kind of errors. Sadly now the packaging files after finishing all the files with the following error:

Log.WriteException: ERROR: Remote compiling requires a server name. Use the editor (Project Settings > IOS) to set up your remote compilation settings.

and this is quite awkward since I'm packaging it for windows (....)!

(comments are locked)
10|2000 characters needed characters left
Your answer
toggle preview:

Up to 5 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 5.2 MB each and 5.2 MB total.

Follow this question

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Answers to this question