-WaitMutex- error sufficient right needed to access the file
Hello, been receiving this type of error in my coding.. may i know how to solve this error?
This is the code i use for this error. Its a header file named KeyPickup "KeyPickup.h"
PS : if you need more clarification about which files i need to show here.. please do inform me.. thanks
asked Aug 13 '19 at 12:26 PM in C++ Programming
hello, this way if your code works:
answered Aug 13 '19 at 02:32 PM
A couple thoughts:
1) In your pick.h header file my understanding is #include "pick.generated.h" call must be the last on the list
2) You cannot access bGenerateOverlapEvents directly, it is private. You have to use the setter:
See: https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/API/Runtime/Engine/Components/UPrimitiveComponent/index.html (part of the problem may be that this api reference doesn't show bGenerateEvents but if you look at the source code it is clear it is private):
Let us know what if any errors are left when you have confirmed these changes.
There is a lot of online conversation over the years on this error but I have not seen anything that convincingly specifies the cause.
Things people have tried that might work for you are:
1) Clean rebuild:
2) Try compiling from the editor
3) Check your reflection parameters UProperty() etc. For some, the problem was caused by having incorrect parameters ( they would be in your header file, you may not have any based on what I have seen)
4) Clean your intermediate build folder (variation on solution number 1) as described here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44554434/permission-error-every-time-i-build-in-visual-studio-2015
5) Uninstall and re-download the engine
Hopefully one of these will work for you.
answered Aug 14 '19 at 03:02 PM
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here