Cant start UEFN (cant find tbb.dll)

Just installed UEFN but im not able start it. When i try to start it with the Epic Games launcher it just does nothing no message or anything. So i tried to start it through the .exe and get this message
Screenshot 2024-03-22 214829
It basically says it cant run the code becouse it didnt find the tbb.dll.

I already reinstalled UEFN multiple times on different drives but its always the same.

8 Likes

I am having the same exact issue and its driving me insane trying to figure out what the problem is. Ive ran it before a few months ago and had no issues. I reinstalled today to get back into it but i get that exact error and i cant seem to find any logical fixes. Im using windows 11. I can run any other game/program just not uefn.

2 Likes

im having the exact same issue so I found a tutorial and then installed tbb.dll into windows System32 and SysWOW64, then i got this error
Screenshot 2024-03-22 231931

Now im stuck here, PS tbb.dll is in UEFN files I checked idk why we are getting this error

im on Windows 11

4 Likes

yeah did the same and getting the same message as you after adding the tbb.dll

I guess there is not a lot we can do aside from waiting for epic games to fix this.

3 Likes

yeah getting the exact same any updates?

same

Yeah, I am also getting the same error message I don’t know what to do.

2 Likes

I tried adding the tbb.dll and it says now it cant find a descriptor file. Heres the error:

1 Like

i just wiped windows and downloaded it again then im getting this to

1 Like

Same here…

Same here

thanks to Omniverse there is a temporary fix that worked for me

5 Likes

The same thing happens to me, I recently reset my win11 system and previously it worked for me, I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.
Captura de pantalla 2024-03-25 155154

1 Like

this worked for me, Thanks!!