2D force shoot

Hey people
Im trying to pull of something looking like angry birds.
I need to have a pull And drag from the object And release it, then to make it go in the direction and with force.
The thing is that this is hard to pull off, i truer alot of differensiert things, And some of the old threads shows blueprints nodes that doesn’t exist anymore!
A
Does any know how I can pull this off?
PS: this is for mobile phone!

Basically we got a balloon on the one part of the phone on a slingshot we want to pull back on the mobile device and make a force that shoots it

You’re asking here how to make a game mechanic, which will require time, knowledge and work. Considered the nature of this question, I feel save to assume you’re new to Game Development (welcome).

You might want to look into the Character Blueprint - Gamepad and Touch events documentation
https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Videos/PLZlv_N0_O1gZS5HylO_368myr-Kg2ZLwb/TinFTxeXDho/index.html

Additional tutorial for swiping: Unreal Engine 4 Mobile Swipe to Look Controls Tutorial - YouTube

Also perhaps you would like to look into Projectile Movement

Good explanation: WTF Is? Projectile Movement Actor Component in Unreal Engine 4 ( UE4 ) - YouTube

And this one: - YouTube

Good luck!

Thank you for the insightfull answer, but these i have been trough before.
I have currently setup alot of different systems which should make it make a do a force, but it doesnt work? I cant simply add force, but i seen alot of people doing it and some blueprints are missing since 4.7 which i cant find on 4.14. I simply want a sprite/blueprint to shoot forward, which it should by now if i am using my right senses