Add independent camera movement (Tank, Mech etc)

So I know this is a question that was asked previously and one of the Epic Staff responded with a tutorial on the wiki but that tutorial has since been removed so I wanted to create a new post detailing how this can be handled.
Firstly, with a bit more searching, I found this twitch stream that took us through the creation of a tank which is totally awesome! Blueprint Creating a Tank | Live Training | Unreal Engine - YouTube

Near the beginning he shows how you can set up a simple rotation for your object (camera, turret etc.).

Sadly, Alan pointed out that this method doesn’t set angle limits on the rotation so you can spin the turret 360 degrees and forgot to go back to that part and show us how to add in the limits. Also as I discovered when applying this rotation to a camera, if you’re trying to simulate first person head movement inside a cockpit as I am, if you adjust the pitch and yaw at the same time using an axis (mouse) it blends the two angles together and you end up with unwanted roll that I also have no idea how to solve.

Its a decent start but I’d love some help on figuring out how to restrict the rotation angle, fix the roll issue (I want it to work the same as the camera in the First Person Blueprint Template) and maybe how to also add in VR Headset control as an option for driving the movement.