After the build, some model dirty problem.

Hi, this is .

I tried to put my Revit project into UE4 4.9.1.
The way is: Revit [export whole model] → 3dsMax [export every .fbx object] → UE4 [import every .fbx object].
After the material, lighting, world setting… I still have this problem, please check the pictures, you can see a lot of dirty shadow between the ceiling and the wall.

How should I do? I really need your help! Thanks a lot. (If you need more detail information, please tell me!)

sincerely,

First disable Ambient Occlusion in World Settings > Lightmass Settings. Then Increase the lightmap resolution of those walls and the ceiling. The ceiling is huge and it is curved as far as i can see. If it is laid out as a curved shape in the UV’s as well then you may need very high lightmap resolutions to get rid of those shadow bleedings.

Check out this Wiki for some tips & tricks: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Unreal Engine Forums

Thank you for your respond, I try to set my lightmap resolutions (64 ->512), it looks better, but still not enough. Do you have suggestion on it? Higher?

Hey , you should try to ramp it up to 1024 or even higher, it takes longer but gives better results. Also, it could be a unwrapping issue, but those images look like very low rez lightmaps

Oh yeah… it took very long time. Thank you, it works!