C++ Actor with dynamic waypoints editable in detail panel

Hello.

I’m working on a project using C++.

I’m trying to create an AI Enemy that will walk between the dynamic amount of waypoints, which I can add or remove from Details Panel inside of the editor after selecting the Enemy and be able to change the location of each waypoint in the world.

Right now I have created manually two waypoints.
As waypoints right now I’m using UBillboardComponent.

It’s not like I can’t make him move around. I want him to have a dynamically created component by expanding array (or something alike) in detail panel… And destroy those components while removing the element from array (or something alike) in detail panel.

I want to have one type of enemy, that can have either 3 or 7 waypoints created. Depending on my needs.

Hello ,

If you want to create AI that walks around you can get started using this guide in the documentation.

From,

Hello ,

If you want to make components specifically you need to use the Add and DestroyComponent nodes. I used a custom component called ExampleComponent. How you track all this is up to you, but you can make an array of whatever type of component you want.

From,

Well. I think you don’t quite understand what I want to achieve.

I’m looking for some info about the function that is called when I insert a new element into the array in detail panel, to override it for my use.

I found that using USTRUCT might be helpful, but with no success. I can’t add there my required code to the constructor.

That is why I’m looking for maybe a function to override it.