Could i make a "ride-able" actor in blueprints?

Like the question says, i want to make a “ride-able” actor. Basically be able to click on it or something and be placed on a socket and be able to control it (pawn). Also how would i add other things like animations and sounds?

Hi ,

This would take quite a bit of explanation to teach you how to do all that, but luckily there’s a video tutorial that I know of that would be perfect for what you want. This involves making a car that a player can enter and possess, basically riding it plus a lot more. It’s fairly lengthy, but very thorough.

Hope this helps!

I’ll edit my post, for continuity :). Good luck in your work.

Hi !

I’m looking for the same vehicle system where player take control of another character while “riding” with it. All the tutorials explains how to switch characters, but never explains how you can “link” them to make them move together…

The link of the video you gave is dead, do you know any other tutorial that might help ?

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Hello GGUERILLOT,

This tutorial should be helpful for this: GTA Style Vehicle Interaction - Project File Included - Community & Industry Discussion - Epic Developer Community Forums