Destructible Mesh collisions

When destructible mesh collide with static mesh or other object it turn into pieces. I want to make building with destructible mesh but it is impossible. There’s photo of my destructible mesh settings.

Hi Maciej3210,

In order for a destructible to not fall apart on a single hit, you need to at least have a Support Depth of 1 setup. This will reference the number of destruction depths that are associated with your DM. If you created it in UE4 you can only have a single destruction depth so Support Depth can only ever be 1 even though you can type in higher values.

For more information and common questions that come up with using Destrucitble assets in UE4 I would highly recommend reading through this Wiki Troubleshooting and Tips page I made a while back: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums

Thank you!

Tim

When I set Support Depth to 1 block still destory.

It also may depend on the amount of damage that you’re applying. There isn’t a large damage threshold set so if the chunks receive enough damage it will break apart the entire destrucitble mesh. This is also covered in the page I linked above.

Thank you very much!