Driver-Crash on High/Epic Shadow Quality

Hello!

I have recently encounterd a problem where my Graphics Driver keeps crashing and resetting after I try to switch to High/Epic Shadow Quality.

MachineId:26C44E4D4676C891D3E085BA52B1BBFF
EpicAccountId:b62cab7db6244b3392103fdccbc0f352

Unknown exception - code 00000001 (first/second chance not available)

"Fatal error: [File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.10\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\Windows\WindowsD3D11Device.cpp] [Line: 402] 
The Direct3D 11 device that was being used ha

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:374]
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!FD3D11DynamicRHI::InitD3DDevice() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\windows\windowsd3d11device.cpp:406]
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!FD3D11DynamicRHI::RHITick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11viewport.cpp:491]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2503]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:142]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:200]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:264]
kernel32
ntdll

83077-nvidiacrash.jpg

These crashes appeared rather recently and everything worked great until that one moment I can’t really recall what went wrong. But updating my Drivers and everything didn’t really help at all, still crashes. Has anyone an Idea how to get this fixed or what I could try to fix it? Pretty sure its something on my end.

I also added my DxDiag File.
[DxDiag][2]

EDIT:

Deinstalled and Installed various Drivers. From current to Drivers from November. No Change. Also ran GPU-Z while having the Editor open.

[RESULTS HERE][3]

I have no idea what to read from that. You can see the first Picture is shortly after it has been crashed. The Small Spike downwards accross nearly all stats is where I changed from Medium to High Shadows. It crashes instantly. But takes a while until the Editor is fully shut down. The Second Picture is when the Engine is fully shut down.

[Also I wrote into a GPU-Z Log the whole process][4]

Doesn’t happen on empty maps, but on stuff with Foliage or Landscapes instantly.

Hello,

This crash is currently a known issue (UE-20434). I have updated the report with the information you have provided, and I will provide updates on this issue as they become available. Thank you for your report.

Have a great day