Enhanced Input System

I’m attempting to make my own Input controller system (learning things from scratch, rather than relying upon the predesigned templates. I found a YouTube tutorial for configuring a camera system from scratch, and he applied camera movement controls using Mouse bindings (On Mouse Events) in the Character Blueprint.

I’m wanting to use the newer Enhanced Input System instead. I got the X-axis to work, but I don’t understand why the Y-axis isn’t working at all.

(BP_CharacterBase)

All I did was plug the Y-axis code (that worked before) into the Y-Axis AI node (I set it up for a 2D axis). I do want to enable one other feature, and that is I only want the camera to move while I’m holding down the Right Mouse Button, but I’m not sure how to configure that just yet. I want to do this because I’m planning on creating a HUD that uses mouse input, and I don’t want the camera to keep moving the instead of when I’m trying to use the Mouse.

(IMC_Default)

(IA_Camera)

From Action Value Y, just have a Pitch Input

Awsome! Thank you. Now I can move the camera, but I can’t get it to Clamp. I tried to use a Clamp Angle node but it doesn’t seem to work.