Error:msb3073 for ue4.10+vs2015

Hi!! Guys!!! Expecting answer and help importunately TT…

I am a college student starting to use the programming part of ue4… My c++ programming experiences can’t help me out of this problem…

Once ue4.10 generated codes in vs2015, I added a macro——UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadWrite, Category = myclass) .

And then , when I started building the project , vs2015 shows this two error——
MSB3073 The command““E:\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” MyThirdPersonProjEditor Win64 DebugGame “E:\UE4prog\MyThirdPersonProj\MyThirdPersonProj.uproject” -rocket -waitmutex -2015”exited with -1. MyThirdPersonProj C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets

Here is the output log——
1>------ Build started: Project: MyThirdPersonProj, Configuration: DebugGame_Editor x64 ------
1> Creating makefile for MyThirdPersonProjEditor (no existing makefile)
1> Parsing headers for MyThirdPersonProjEditor
1> Running UnrealHeaderTool “E:\UE4prog\MyThirdPersonProj\MyThirdPersonProj.uproject” “E:\UE4prog\MyThirdPersonProj\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyThirdPersonProjEditor\DebugGame\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -rocket -installed
1> E:/UE4prog/MyThirdPersonProj/Source/MyThirdPersonProj/MyActor.h(13) : BlueprintReadWrite should not be used on private members
1>Error : Failed to generate code for MyThirdPersonProjEditor - error code: OtherCompilationError (5)
1> UnrealHeaderTool failed for target ‘MyThirdPersonProjEditor’ (platform: Win64, module info: E:\UE4prog\MyThirdPersonProj\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyThirdPersonProjEditor\DebugGame\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest).
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(37,5): error MSB3073: The command““E:\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” MyThirdPersonProjEditor Win64 DebugGame “E:\UE4prog\MyThirdPersonProj\MyThirdPersonProj.uproject” -rocket -waitmutex -2015”exited with code -1.

In addition, the c++ project is a new generated one with ue4.10 and vs2015, not one of oldder version of ue4

Hi, please check code:
E:/UE4prog/MyThirdPersonProj/Source/MyThirdPersonProj/MyActor.h(13) : BlueprintReadWrite should not be used on private members

Andrew! Thanks a million thousand lot!!! Problem resolved! It’s so kind and nice of you !