FBX model only partially imports

I am attempting to import a simple model I intend to use as a two-wheeled vehicle; however, when I attempt to import its FBX into UE4.4.3, I am only able to get part of the physical model - namely, the small connector between my two wheels. The strange thing is that all the bones import successfully, and I can confirm the FBX file isn’t corrupt as I can re-load it into 3ds Max successfully and contains everything the original model does. The model was created in 3ds Max 2015, and exported using the UE4 documentation’s instructions and utilizing the 2013 compatibility setting.

Here is the FBX file in question: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13771683/RacingSphere.FBX

If anyone can please give some insight into what I’m doing wrong, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Didn’t do anything - I’m still having the same issue. Here’s the updated file: [][1]

[1]:

There seems to be a problem with the scale of the wheel meshes. Get rid of all the skinning and bones > reset Xform for all the meshes > convert to editable poly > skin again and see how it goes.

I had the same problem. Had a mesh with many things I added to editable poly- attach and exporting from 3d max 2013 as fbx EU4 me to Invisible several parts. So I went to Utilities- reset xform and then right click on the object - collapse all, then exported it as always and it worked !! I hope you serve, sorry for my english I’m using google translator.