Game content seems to be misaligned in window

I’m running Engine version 4.7.6 or 4.8 preview4 installed from the launcher. I’m running Windows 10 Pro, on a GTX 770.

I’m just getting familiar with UE4 and was investigating an issue with my UI buttons not being clickable for certain parts of the button (bottom half). I the realized there was a black bar on the top of my game, that seemed to be about the same size as the unclickable area of my buttons.

I was running a project from the Blueprint Puzzle Template originally, but I’m also seeing this on a brand new project from the First Person Template also. I don’t see the bars on the Play in Editor option, but I seem them on the Play as Standalone Game and Packaged Windows versions. Basically, I can create a New Project from the BP First Person Template, choose Play as Standalone Game, and I’ve got the bars.

I’m not quite sure what’s wrong, maybe it’s a setting I accidentally changed somewhere, maybe it’s a Windows 10 bug (seen a few), maybe it’s something completely different. Can someone help me figure this problem out?

Wouldn’t you know it, I get a notification to apply an update after posting this and it’s fixed. It was not the restart, I had tried that once or twice. Guess it was a Windows 10 bug.