GenericUSBController Axis2 and Axis3 are acting as same at the same time

Hello everyone.

I was trying to use my Chinese VID:0079 PID: 0006 gamepad in inputs. I activated Windows RawInput and I changed axis offset values as told [here][1].

Every axis are working perfecto but one, Axis 2.
Axis 2 is not working and when I move Axis3, Axis2 is affected, too. As you can see on the pic.

257331-adsız.png

Btw, my controller is working fine in everygame. Fifa, GTA etc. I also checked axis correction from gamepad’s application. I don’t know C++ much so I didn’t check what this bug can be because of.

A quick response from Epic would be cool atm because I don’t have any other controller than this thing below:

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

I sent it.

A bit slightly different situation is here` [Raw Input] Getting signal from both joysticks to single` Axis 1 input - Feedback for Unreal Engine team - Unreal Engine Forums

This is a driver/product specific bug.
This cost me more than 1 weeks of research/test with diffrent gamepad/wheels and I finally figured it out.
If you encounter a same bug in the future, don’t forget that there are tools for players which emulate Chinese made /cheap gamepads to xbox360 controller.