Having a hard time finding a spawn blueprint for my fighting game. Please help me

I’ve been doing my research about how should I approach with spawning two characters for two players in a fighting game, and I couldn’t really find anything that really helps my project. I was trying to see if I can spawn two players in there correct spawn positioning with player start but I couldn’t really find the right tutorial that can help me with that.

I need help finding anything that I can get me on the right direction when come to two players spawning system. Right now the only thing I have is two character blueprint and two players starter that I don’t think it was the right choice at this moment.

You can use the Player Start | Unreal Engine Documentation for this. If you want to spawn an actor during runtime, you can also use the Spawn Actor node.

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming that but how can I spawn the actor to that specific starter player? The tutorials that I was looking didn’t really explain that or they was working with multiple player starter so they can spawn players from any player starter. But it is good to know that I am on the right track here.

If you place multiple spawn points, I think the engine will pick one at random when you start. Since you want some control over it, I suggest looking at a multiplayer spawn approach: How to Spawn in Multiplayer | Spawning in Unreal Engine | UE5 Multiplayer Tutorial Series.

Yes, but that’s the problem. I don’t really want that for a fighting game especially not at this moment. And that’s the video that I was having an issue because of the fact that was the end result. I’m looking for something that is more specific for each player one and two.