How to judge whether an object is visible under current view?(was rendered not working)

Was Recently Rendered works for that. Maybe your texture is translucent, even if it’s fully opaque at the moment?

I’ve seen similar questions get objects in camera view via get recently rendered actors, but my situation is that I need to know whether a object in the camera view is occluded by others. In another word, I found that even an object is occluded, it’s still rendered, it really confused me .

Hope to get your help!!! Thanks very much !

For example, as the figure shows below
when I tries to get all rendered objects, i still get the cube behind the wall.
ONLY if I turn back to this will I get rid of the cube in the list of rendered objects.

Thanks for the reply, I check on that, actually I’m using a dynamic material instance for that wall,but based on simple wall material,I think it’s opaque, then how i confirm whether it’s translucent?
By the way , I set the r.visualizeOccludedPrimitive 1, it tells me the cube behind the wall is indeed occluded, it’s weird…

Thanks again for the reply!

Check the Blend mode in the material graph, in the details when no node is selected:

264431-mat.png

264536-screenshot-2019-01-08-17-35-50.png

Hi, Tuerer, I do check that, it is set to opaque, but I notice there is a decal blend mode that is set to translucent and it’s unchangable, I don’t know whether this is the cause. By the way, I’m using this material to create dynamic material instance at runtime, so that I can change the color or textures of the wall at runtime,I wonder if this is an issue.

Thanks!