HTML5 emscripten text and empty alert box

Hello,
I am developing an architecture walk through using UE4. Everything is fine and build it for HTML5.
Now while I am running it into Firefox its showing “Downloading Data…”, “Preparing…”, “Running…” at the middle top of the screen. I am able to find the location in my script from where the “Downloading Data” and “Preparing” texts are coming, but I am not able to find from where the “Running” text is coming.

Also I am getting an empty alert box with “OK” and “Cancel” buttons. I am not even able to find the location for that alert box also.

Here after clicking “OK” it shows the walk through. Is there any way to remove this alert box or pop up box.

Please help me

Thanks in Advance.

Hello Somnath,

In order to better assist you, we’re going to need a packaged build provided to us. If you’d like it to stay out of public reach, please submit it to me through a private message on the forums.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, thank you! :slight_smile:

Hey Somnath,

I have not heard from you in 6 days and for this reason, I must ‘resolve’ this thread at this time. However, if you have any further questions or concerns regarding this topic, please do not hesitate to reply back. For all other questions, please submit a new AnswerHub post.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!