I have a problem to open unreal engine

I use Mac Air M2 and I have enough space to download and open the program but it gives me an error and it didn’t open. I call Apple support and we tried a few things but it still don’t open. But I need to open it to finish my lecture project. What should I do?

Would you let us know what is the exact error message? Do you get the error when trying to start the editor or with opening an existing project?

Here are a few additional suggestions you could try:

1. Check for Software Updates: Ensure that both your operating system and the program you’re trying to open are up to date. Sometimes, software updates can resolve compatibility issues.

2. Restart Your Mac: A simple restart can sometimes resolve temporary glitches or conflicts that may be preventing the program from opening.

3. Reinstall the Program: If the issue persists, try uninstalling the program completely and then reinstalling it from scratch. Make sure to download the latest version from the official website or trusted source.

4. Check System Requirements: Double-check that your Mac Air M2 meets the minimum system requirements for running the program. Sometimes, compatibility issues arise if your system does not meet the necessary specifications.

5. Try Running in Safe Mode: Boot your Mac into Safe Mode and see if you’re able to open the program. This can help determine if any third-party software or extensions are causing the problem.

6. Contact Program Support: Reach out to the support team of the program you’re trying to open. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or insights into common issues on Mac systems.

7. Seek Alternative Solutions: If all else fails and you’re pressed for time to finish your lecture project, consider using alternative software or tools that offer similar functionality. This can help you complete your project while you work on resolving the issue with the original program.

Remember to back up any important files or data related to your lecture project before attempting any major troubleshooting steps. Hopefully, one of these suggestions will help you resolve the issue and get back to work on your project soon. Best of luck!