I have recently spotted a keyboard-typing delay issue

I have recently spotted a keyboard-typing delay issue

when I type Korean (or non-single-byte characters) characters in “SMultilineEditableTextBox” or “UE4 CrashReportClient”.
I would greatly appreciate if anyone can share a way to resolve this issue.
For better understanding, I have attached a video as a reference.

This issue has been spotted on both 4.19.2 and 4.20.3 @Windows 10.

257451-multilineeditabletextbox-test.gif

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Check this out and i guess it works Unreal Engine Community, the new bug submission forum works great.

It’s not about reporting a bug. It’s about the delay while typing.

I also have a same problem on macOS. In a game, when I type Korean, it typed 1 second later since I push the key. But Enlish and numbers are typing well.

I don’t want to make users who play my game unhappy. If there is a solution to remove that delay, please comment!

It’s not about reporting a bug. It’s about the delay while typing.

I also have a same problem on macOS. In a game, when I type Korean, it typed 1 second later since I push the key. But Enlish and numbers are typing well.

I don’t want to make users who play my game unhappy. If there is a solution to remove that delay, please comment!