I want to make an area in my level where the time of day is at another time

I want to have a effect like this i havent started making it because i want to know if it is possible first.
I want to be able to have different times of day at the same time in differnet areas.

When im outside of the green area I want it to be day and inside the green area I want it to be night but i also want to be able to see that is it night inside of the green area when im not inside it. And when im inside it I want to be able to see evrything in night time but throught the gates I want it to still be day when i look through it so when im outside the green area I want to see the cones in daylight and when inside the green erea I want to see the cones in nightlight.

If that is even possible I have searched to find a way to do it but stil have not found anything if sombody knows how to do it i would realy apreciate it. Thanks

Check out “Level streaming”. It enables you to load and unload (toggle visibility of certain areas in your map) as you progress from one area to another. You can have two SkySphere actors, of which the ‘sun height’ and ‘zenith’ color members are set differently to define a different time of day. Then you can use something like ‘trigger volumes’ for fast travel to unload the current level and load the next area.

check this out for your portal rendering needs:

Level streaming will work for when i enter the area but will i also be able to see that in the green area it is night when i’m outside of that area?

Well you can do this: take all the visible area through the gate, put it in a 3d space inside a small sphere (with night sky texture) outside the map where it can’t be seen, make sure to mask lighting so the day time won’t affect it, put a camera there, render it to SceneCapture2D component like in the video, and output the result on the gate plane.

I don’t know what you mean could you explain it a bit more please or if there is a tutorial for it and how would it work when i want to enter the green area.