Main Camera Speed Not Reflected In Skeleton / Socket Editor, Can't Edit Sockets Well

Dear Friends at Epic,

When I am editing sockets in the Skeleton section,

it absolutely drives me crazy that the camera speed is no longer reflected by the main camera speed while moving aorund the world

in beta4 I could really slow down the skeleton view camera and precisely position sockets

now it’s really quite a circus act bouncing around in large increments trying to get a good view of what I am doing with sockets.

__

The new feature, to orient the camera to always rotate around the socket is a great addition!

but it is not a replacement for being able to control the camera speed!

Currently nothing I do changes the camera speed other than the new socket-follow camera feature

#Re-enable Socket View Camera Slowing Possibility

Please

Re-enable me to change the camera speed

#Only Time Editor feels “Clumsy”
It is pretty much the only time I feel the editor is clumsy, is when I am trying to edit sockets in Beta5 for lack of ability so slow camera down

Thanks for UE4!

Rama

Hi Rama,

Within Persona, you can still adjust the camera speed by scrolling with the Middle Mouse wheel, and can slow it to a crawl. Are you having an issue with this?

woohoo!

Mouse wheel solution is awesome!

Thanks Stephen!

It would be nice if there was a graphical UI element to let people know what influnce the mouse wheel was having, and also so they know the option is there if they dont come to UDN and ask you like I did :slight_smile:

Thanks!

#:heart:

Rama

We do already have a feature request in for camera UI in the sub-editors.