Mixamo FPS

Does anyone know a solution to using Mixamo animations as animations for FPS Games? They all seem to be built for 3rd person perspectives. Or does anyone know of a guide to making first person animations, specifically the theory and the differences from 3rd person?

Yea Mixamo does only have third person animations in theory… Easiest simplest way to use those as a first person is to use a third person character and attach the camera to his head and work with animation blends…if you are looking for that AAA quality first person your going have to dig into Motionbuilder and motion capture rigs…I’ve played with both and both have advantages and dis advantages…

thanks for your reply, I was actually just looking at iPisoft Studio when i got the notification for your reply:P. Do you know enough to tell whether this is the better option or should i look elsewhere? I intend on using a 6x PlayStation Eye setup instead of kinect because of occlusion reasons.

Please PM me on this.

Yea Mixamo does only have third person animations in theory… Easiest simplest way to use those as a first person is to use a third person character and attach the camera to his head and work with animation blends…if you are looking for that AAA quality first person your going have to dig into Motionbuilder and motion capture rigs…I’ve played with both and both have advantages and dis advantages…