Object is not able to be moved, rotated, or scaled after placing?

Hey so I was using unreal for my class and was trying to add in some lighting and objects for this underwater temple that we have to work on and when I loaded it up none of the objects in the level were able to be moved, rotated or scaled in any way other than by keyboard input into the details panel. I was wondering someone might be able to help me out on this problem.

Here are some of the displays for what I can see about it.

How are you trying to transform them in-game?

With the right mouse button hold the viewport and look around at the top or bottom, right and left and make sure you have 3 distant arrows on the level (XYZ) sometimes when you import meshes into the project of another graphics engine without converting the unit of measure or Pivo happens this scaling error.

I was trying to transform them with all three forms but would just get the highlighted object like in the picture above but on a side note the problem magically vanished but I appreciate the response. If I find out what the problem was because I was a goober or if it returns and I fix it then I will post the solution in this thread again.