Release click not working

So from down left you can see Cast to RotController and in RotController i have set up variable “Held”
which is supposed to set Held true when pressed and set Held false when released, however this is not happening, what happens instead is character emptying clip after clip and just keep reloading (5sec delay to Magazine set)
and it will never stop so it obviously is ignoring the “held” variable here? i dont see any other way why it would just keep going.

Here is the controller, and even tho there is two inputs for same button (left click) neither one should not consume inputs or anything like that, is there something im not considering here? or should i go some other way about it? i tried LoopWBreak but that had the exact same problem.

Yeah and ignore few extra Branches and stuff that isnt connected, it’s getting messy after few hours

Please, anyone?

it’s now pretty clear it’s about input “released” not firing up, i change the key to “G” and it works perfectly but as soon as i change it back to the mouse there is no more “released”

whyyy in the world cant i get mouse inputs but i can get keyboard & xbox controller pressed and released??

…? anyone?

here is a pic of newest set up and the problem is still exactly the same, there is no release firing up, ever.
unless i map it to another key, then it works just the way i think it should…

Imgur

Hello Clonez,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. What version of the engine are you using?
  2. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  3. If so, could you provide the steps needed to reproduce this issue on our end?
  4. Have you tried watching to see if the execution is firing off with the debug feature?

Debug feature example:

Hello Clonez,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

Having the same issue. Mouse release only seems to fire off every second time I press the mouse button. Version 4.9.2

Hello Frisbeetarian,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed set of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved with this issue?
  4. Could you try creating an on mouse down override and set it to handled?

Hello Frisbeetarian,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.