Toggle visibility for multiple Meshes

Hi,
Complete newb here, well with the unreal engine anyway.

I have a scaffold model I which I would like to be able to toggle off the visibility of the red screens, I have attached a screen shot of the model.
There are 3 different meshes (3 sizes of screen), and idealy I would like to press M and all the screens turn off, and then on again on the next key press. There would be about 600 screens, of mixed sizes… They are simple planes with a 2 sided material attached.

I have looked everywhere for a tutorial and read numerous post but they either don’t do what I need or are too technical for me at this stage.

Any help would be fantastic, I have managed to get a kind of possible solution but it’s inefficient and will only toggle off for some reason, wont toggle back on??

This is my second project in UE4 so I’m really new, please speak in baby talk or you’ll just loose me…

Thanks Guys…

Does exactly one go invis? Have you tried the node HiddenInGame? What happens when you press M?

Okay, after some random check box clicks that has worked a treat, I guess I now have to figure out how to turn them back on…
Thanks for your help Noobs…

To achieve this you should add all the meshes to an array and then loop over them like this:

http://puu.sh/r6UTD/cb1871c531.jpg

The boolean is to allow you to toggle the visibility.

Hi,
I have scrapped the other BP and started on this one, I’m struggling to get the other nodes you have shown in, what are they called, how do I find them… Sorry, very new here so still finding my way around…

My code turns them on again as well.

Can you show me where you spawn them?

I’m not really sure what spawn means, The screens (planes) are on my main model, can I array meshes from the main model without converting them in a blue print?

How did they end up in the editor?