Using multigate to cycle trough more than 2 textures

Hi, i want to change the texture of a screen when i click SPACE BAR. I got it working but wonder if i can optimise it a little bit. Now i have a main material with the texture and 2 set textures with the other screens. When i play and start cycling trough them the ORIGINAL material doesnt show up for a second time when the loop is over. I can add a set texture with the original texture and this way they become the 3 screens i want to cycle but is it the best way ?

If i have 2 pins it starts with texture1 and then starts cycling trough textures 2 and 3 only.

So the only way is to set the texture with the original one in out 0 or some other pin?Is there a way to return it to the original state ? or its going to be harder :smiley:

The “Out 0” pin is where your first texture must be if you want to see it again.

When you create a dynamic material and change its texture, the old texture is replaced for this material instance and is not saved anywhere.

If you want to return to the first one by other means than cycling through the textures, you have to set a separate function that will return the first texture.

You can connect your first texture to Out 2 and shift the others one position up; or if you connect the first texture to Out 0, make sure to change the Start Index accordingly, otherwise it will seem that nothing changes the first time you press Space.

ok i got it, thanks