Viewport Controls - WASD Sensitivity

I must have missed this but is there any way to change the sensitivity of JUST the WASD? I see mouse sensitivity but my problem is when I tap w I go waaayyy too fast.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi sneadles,

When you are using the WASD keys to move around in the viewport, you can use the scroll-wheel on your mouse to increase or decrease the speed at which you are moving.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

In addition to that there is a Camera Speed slider in the top right corner of the viewport.

Yeah, I’ve tried that whole “Use the scroll wheel to speed up or slow down the Viewport Camera” thing while holding down the Right Mouse Button and it doesn’t work.

I don’t even have all the Options that are showed in the Documentation on this site. I’ve looked in the Editor Preferences in the Level Editor Section, under the Viewports area. I’ve clicked the Down Arrow to open up the Extra Options for that section and it shows 4 Options which stops with Use UE3 Orbit Controls.

There are 2 other options that are totally missing. I wanted to try the Use Distance-scaled Camera Speed to see if that worked, yet it’s not there.

Please, anybody, what the heck is going on here?

Post a screenshot of your viewport.

Nice, thanks !

I love you